Saturday, November 15, 2008

...How it all started...

I thought, since this is my first post, I should tell a little bit about Aaron and I's history. I knew of Aaron from school, but I never had really thought anything of him. My best friend Amy had just moved out here and I wanted to introduce her to some of my friends. We just happened to go over to Aaron's house and that was the first time I had really talked to him. He was crazy, but lots of fun, so we hung out every now and then after that. I was going for a run one night and decided to stop by his house on my way home. I honestly wasn't thinking anything of it. I just wanted to be friends. I mean, any of you who have met Aaron would know how entertaining and fun he is to be with. We talked for a minute and he asked me if I wanted a ride home on his moped. Of course I did so we went over to my house. One thing we always joke about is how Aaron would do a break check while I was on the back so that I would hold him tighter. That's Aaron Bobik for ya. When we got back to my house, me and my roomate Amy started talking about a school dance that was coming up. It was called "Winter Ball" and it was going to be on the Star of Honolulu cruiseship. We thought it would be fun to go with a bunch of friends. There was actually someone I was suppose to kind of go with, but I didn't want to go with him AT ALL, so I got Aaron to go with me instead. (I just told the other guy that I had already promised Aaron) Some might say that's mean but you gotta to what you gotta do... right? Anyways, that was it. We were going to the dance together. The dance was that Saturday. We hung out quit a bit that week. I love it because we would go running together or play tennis. I remember the night before the dance we went to a volleyball game that one of his friends from Newbury Park was playing in. It wasn't until that night when I realized that I might acutally have a crush on this guy. Aaron although has a different opinion. He thinks I wanted him since the first day we hung out. WHATEVER! So we went to the dance together with a few other couples. We had alot of fun. I still remember when he held my hand for the first time that night. He also tried to kiss me... figures. We couldn't have had a better first date. The next day, Aaron called me again and asked if I wanted to hang out. This time, he took me to Kawela Bay with a few of his other friends. We actually made torches to take with us for when we went through the woods to get to the ocean. This is where it all started... and i guess we all know what happened next!